Who We Are
Life Savers Animal Rescue (LSAR) consists of a dedicated and caring group of individuals working to rescue animals. Our goal is to enrich the lives of the animals and the people who adopt them.
To compassionately shelter lost, abandoned and surrendered pets and rehome those animals into a caring environment, thereby enriching lives through adoption.
- To build animal-friendly communities by encouraging respect and compassion for all animals.
- To promote kindness to animals through education and by example.
- To advocate responsible pet ownership.
- To educate the public on the merits of Trap/Neuter/Return of feral cats.
- To support spay/neuter of domestic pets, thereby reducing pet over-population.
- To assist in finding responsible caretakers for homeless pets.
- To work to eliminate the need to ever kill homeless pets.
- To develop a network of supporters and volunteers who endorse our Mission and support our goals.
- To work in alliance with local animal shelters, rescue groups, pounds, and humane society organizations to ensure these forgotten animals are taken care of.
If LSAR does not have the "lifetime buddy" you are looking for, we will help you find it. We also urge you to contact local shelters, rescue groups and animal control facilities in your area.
WORKING TOGETHER WE CAN ALL SAVE LIVES.
Because we want to ensure all of our animals are placed in environments where they can thrive for the balance of their lives, we reserve the right to screen our prospective adoptive owners and to terminate the adoption process at any point. In order to affect a successful and problem-free placement, our adoption process takes into account the temperament, age and condition of the animal and the environment it will be placed in. Family members' ages and long-term expectations of the prospective home will also be considered. We have only the best interests of the animals and the new pet owners at heart and we seek to avoid misplacements which will end in heartache for everyone. We appreciate your understanding in the event we feel you and a chosen animal are not the right match.